Welcoming My New Canon Lenses
I'm finally ready to introduce my new babies! 😁 But first, let me tell you how I got them. Last Tuesday, I placed an order through DP Online. I waited until the afternoon for a confirmation email, but nothing came. Being impatient, I decided to give them a call. It turned out they were having problems with their system and hadn't received my order, so I placed it again through email instead. I paid yesterday, and guess what? My new gear arrived today! Yey! I love rewarding myself. ❤️
Here's a photo of my growing Canon family: my Canon XSi, the 18–55mm kit lens, and my two new lenses—the 50mm and 55–250mm.
P.S. I also got a remote control, a lens hood for the 18–55mm, and another for the 55–250mm.
P.P.S. I just learned how to fold a reflector, thanks to YouTube!
P.P.P.S. I'm planning to join a photography competition by Diversity for Life. I just hope I can come up with a good composition. Wish me luck!
1 comment
Hi, this is your bebe kun. Can I borrow your lens? hehe
Post a Comment