XSi at UPLB: Learning Through Photography
These are some of my shots using my Canon Rebel XSi! I'm still learning, but I'm really enjoying the process. Last Monday, August 31, I went to the University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB) with someone to take pictures of interesting subjects. I was actually hoping to photograph flowers or butterflies, but I wasn't able to find the shots I had in mind. Instead, I ended up capturing a few other things along the way.
After a long walk, here's a picture of my worn-out shoes. They're telling me they want to retire, but I told them, "No, not yet! Let me take you to the medic team first!" Hahaha! Did you notice the ripped part? I really need to sew that up soon.
And here's a photo of two lovers who, at the end of the day, will have to part ways... or perhaps two lovers who tried to work things out but eventually decided to move on without each other.
Hahaha! So much drama! :D
I'm still learning how to use my camera and find interesting subjects to photograph, but that's part of the fun. Here's to more photo walks and little discoveries along the way!


No comments
Post a Comment