50 Random Facts about ME



Hi! I thought what better way for any reader who stumbles across my blog to get to know me better by doing a 50 facts about me blog. Lets get into it!
  1. I’m 4'11"
  2. I wear size 5 shoes
  3. I am married to a wonderful person since 2010
  4. We have a Persian cat, named Kerri
  5. I'm blind without my glasses
  6. I’m an Aquarian
  7. My favorite form of exercise is swimming
  8. I love watching Japanese movies & TV series
  9. I love watching movies in cinemas 
  10. I love to eat and I like most cuisines but my favorite is Japanese and Italian
  11. I love uni and salmon sashimi
  12. I love cooking more than baking
  13. I enjoy cleaning the fish and taking out the innards :-D
  14. My favorite softdrink is rootbeer
  15. I'm an adventurous eater; I have eaten some exotic foods like frogs, monitor lizards and pigeon
  16. My favorite fruits are strawberry, kiwi and mango. Lately, I've been eating lots of watermelon.
  17. I don't know how to drive... yet
  18. I prefer neutral colors like white, black, gray, brown
  19. I do sketches, watercolor paintings and graphic illustrations
  20. I don't wear much makeup
  21. I enjoy photography
  22. I have one sibling and her name is Alex
  23. My favorite PC game is SIMS
  24. I'm more of a visual person; I prefer watching over reading
  25. I watch my favorite Youtubers on my free time
  26. I can live without coffee and tea; plain water in room temperature is enough for me
  27. I don't have a favorite perfume - I just use what's available and can live without it
  28. I'm saving to go to Japan with my love
  29. I'm dreaming of retiring at a young age and live in a farm or a lakehouse
  30. I prefer gold over silver
  31. I don't collect stuffed toys, but I love buying art materials
  32. I'm bad at filling out my journal... 
  33. I prefer beach over mountains
  34. I prefer comfort over style
  35. My goal next year is to de-clutter and to be a minimalist
  36. I prefer cold and rainy weather over sunny and humid
  37. I like to sleep with lights off
  38. I like most music genres - kundiman, slow jams, RNB, alternative rock
  39. I feel like I'm an old soul
  40. I'm a procastinator
  41. I hate being told of the same thing over and over
  42. I love pampering myself with a good massage
  43. I cut my hair impulsively
  44. I'm an "out of sight, out of mind" kind of person
  45. I get paranoid in sketchy places
  46. I want to be multi-lingual
  47. I pray to have a child
  48. I wish to be appreciated
  49. I hope to leave/do something good in this world
  50. I am proud to be Iglesia Ni Cristo

So there you have it, 50 random facts about me! How many of you can relate? Do you share any same facts as myself? I would also love to hear facts about yourselves too, so please do leave a comment below, and I’ll see you in my next post. Happy Holidays!

No comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © Glai's Creative Life