-->

The Life of Kerri-chan Comic Illustrations | GlaizaLegaspiArt

[no-sidebar]I have a female Persian cat named Kerri and she has been a source of joy since 2014. I decided to make a comic illustration series dedicated to her, which I will name "The Life of Kerri-chan".

This is my first original comic scene called "I fit!". This shows how our Persian cat, Kerri, would be more interested in a box instead of her canned foods. 


I also made this illustration called "Cat Needs Attention" showing Kerri being too needy. I was finishing some work that's already due and she kept scratching my leg as if begging for something. I gave her food but she decided to keep coming back and annoy me as she needed (or maybe 'wanted') all the attention at a very busy moment.




Then, I also did this illustration called "Peek-a-boo!" Because sometimes, Kerri pops up out of nowhere and likes to surprise me with her big round eyes and cute little nose. Sometimes she'd pop up from the edge of my bed, from my working table, and other random places. She's sweet, clingy, playful and silly. 

This last illustration is called "Can't wait for the weekend". Kerri is our only pet and I feel like it's one of the reasons why she gets bored oftentimes and gives me this mid-week mood! In a day, she's 70% sleeping, 10% eating, 10% playing and 10% asking for my attention! I wish we can adopt one kitty to boost her social interaction.


That's it for now. I'm looking forward to draw more comic illustrations of Kerri and other subjects or topics as well.

The Life of Kerri-chan Comic Illustrations | GlaizaLegaspiArt

Post a Comment

Name

Email *

Message *