-->

Homemade Korean Kimchi | HomebasedChef



Korean restaurants have popped out everywhere here in the Philippines for the past year. Many Filipinos have embraced their Samgyeopsal where you grill pork meat on the table together with sliced onion, garlic, kimchi and other vegetables, and wrap in a lettuce leaf, and then dip in different sauces. Kimchi is just one of the many side dishes served when you order Samgyeopsal and it has been well-received and loved by many Filipinos like me.

But my love for kimchi started decades ago as a child where my lola (grandmother), my mother, and I would share a jar of it. We would scoop just a small serving of kimchi during the meal because before, it was rare to find it in supermarkets or grocery stores so eating in small amounts would mean we get to eat it more often. We loved pairing it with fried fish.

Now that I'm a grown up, my love for kimchi has grown and I've always wanted to learn how to make it since it has a lovely precious memory of my childhood and of my loved ones. So I did!

Hope you find the cooking video helpful and if you enjoyed watching it, please support the channel - like and subscribe! :)

Homemade Korean Kimchi | HomebasedChef

Post a Comment

Name

Email *

Message *