-->

My Art Supplies for Watercolor Painting


There are many different brands and kinds of watercolor art supplies in the market and these are what I have acquired in the past years: Prang, Pentel, Faber-Castell, etc. These are cheap products, more like beginner sets but are totally workable! Plus, they are available in most bookstores here in the Philippines.



But recently I invested in artist grade ones like Holbein watercolor tubes from Pens Galore Philippines and Escoda brushes from ArtWhale.PH. These cannot be found in the shops near my location, so I'm glad I found these online shops.



From left to right:

  • Escoda Versatil Synthetic Kolinsky Round Brush - Size 3/0
  • Escoda Reserva Kolinsky-tajmyr Sable Round Brush - Size 2
  • Escoda Reserva Kolinsky-tajmyr Sable Round Brush - Size 4
  • Escoda Aquario Squirrel Round Mop - Size 10
  • Escoda Reserva Kolinsky-tajmyr Sable Round Brush - Size 8
  • Escoda Versatil Synthetic Kolinsky Rigger Brush - Size 4
  • Escoda Versatil Synthetic Kolinsky Bright Brush - Size 10
  • Escoda Versatil Synthetic Kolinsky Fan Shaped Brush - Long Handle - Size 4

I also am using cheap watercolor papers for now. I bought both Canson and Fabriano watercolor papers at National Bookstore. But I am eager to try other brands like Saunders Waterford and Bockingford. I'm looking at buying at ArtWhale.PH since they have sets like this.



Lastly, the tools I'm using - fabric brush holder, brush suspender (for air drying), brush washer, and ceramic mixing palettes. All these are bought online as well, from Lazada. 





Do you have recommendations of what product/s I should try? Please let me know in the comment section and I'll try to source it. Thank you for your time! Til my next post :-)
My Art Supplies for Watercolor Painting

Post a Comment

Name

Email *

Message *